Baobab is the fruit of the African baobab tree. Not only does it help you lose weight, but Baobab oil can also be used for the natural care of your skin and hair.
Baobab oil for hair care
Dry, split ends, and straw hair can be moistened and cared for with baobab oil, which has its origins in Africa. It’s more of light crude and best for low porosity hair and won’t make your hair appear greasy or heavy. A few drops are enough to massage it into the dry tips. You can even add a few drops of the oil to your shampoo to take care of your hair while you wash it. Like hemp oil, baobab oil is rich in omega-3, -6. and -9 fatty acids. It is easily absorbed into the skin and hair.
The regenerating oil is ideally suited as a massage oil or cream additive. It penetrates deeply, cares for dry and cracked skin, and even counteracts the formation of scars. For more than 3000 years, African women have been caring for their skin and hair with the kernel oil of the baobab tree. The high-quality baobab oil is cold-pressed, is rich in vitamins, skin-caring fatty acids, and also smells pleasant. The skin, hair, and nail care with the oil is vegan, as it is entirely pure vegetable oil and is tested without animal testing. It has received certification for use in cosmetics in Europe. Therefore, you can use it without hesitation. It is also exceptionally economical to use.
Baobab fruit powder, that’s how the pounds fall.
The fruits of the baobab tree hang on the tree until they dry on their own. They are only harvested when they have dried properly. The dried pulp is ground into fruit powder, and the kernels, which are located inside the fruit, are pressed into baobab oil.
The fruit powder of the fruit is a real superfood. Not only is it rich in antioxidants, but also high in fiber. Mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of fruit powder with your yogurt, muesli, or mineral water every day. Models, stars, and starlets do it no differently :). A 1 tbsp fruit powder has just 12 calories. Due to the high fiber content, it keeps you full for a long time. Baobab fruit powder is raw food quality. You can not only lose weight in a healthy way, but also pamper your body with vitamins, minerals, and effective antioxidants. Baobab is richer in antioxidants than the acai or goji berries. Just like the baobab oil cares for your skin, hair, and nails from the outside, the fruit powder supports your health from the inside.
Unique recipes for use are not necessary. You can mix the fruit powder in a wide variety of foods. A few suggestions – for example, in.
- cold tea, water, or fruit juices
- Compote (e.g., applesauce)
- fruity sauces and salad dressings
- Milkshakes (also vegan, made from plant milk)
It is only essential that you do not stir the fruit powder into hot food or drinks, as the numerous vitamins could then suffer. Due to the high fiber content, the fruit powder has a somewhat binding effect in sauces.
What makes baobab so valuable?
The fruit powder of the baobab tree has healing powers. The baobab tree can live up to 3000 years. From a botanical point of view, it is a mallow family. The tree can grow up to 30 meters, with a crown that is up to 40 meters in diameter (with a trunk diameter of 10 meters). The fruit powder is a healthy cocktail of polyphenols (antioxidants), minerals such as potassium, iron, calcium and magnesium, vital substances, and vitamins (C, B1, and B6). The fruit powder has been approved for novel food in the EU since 2009.
The positive effect of baobab fruit powder on health
- increases intestinal health due to its prebiotic effects. Bifidobacteria and lactobacilli are nourished; the irritable bowel syndrome is relieved in a natural way. The stomach and intestinal activity are regulated and balanced.
- Constipation and diarrhea are prevented, and hemorrhoids are prevented.
- It also helps with weight loss, as the fiber it contains keeps you full for a long time (prevents food cravings)
antioxidant, thanks to polyphenols and vitamin C.
- Strengthening the immune system
- anti-inflammatory improves the complexion and relieves toothache
- lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels and keeps them stable detoxifying and essential (protects against acidity)
- The fruit powder is gluten-free, vegan, and raw food quality.
The cosmetic effects of baobab oil
In Africa, baobab oil, which smells like nuts, is also used as food. In Europe, it is initially approved for use in the cosmetic field. The oil offers the following skincare properties:
- the skin becomes more resilient and elastic, the tissue is tightened
- the skin barrier is strengthened
- moisturizing reduces transdermal water loss
- stressed and dry skin is cared for (also for neurodermatitis and psoriasis)
- skin aging is slowed down
- pain reliever and calming (e.g. sunburn)
- antioxidant and cell renewing, anti-inflammatory (for blemished skin or eczema)
- it contains omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acids, vitamins A and E, phytosterols, palmitic acid, antioxidants, linoleic acid, calcium, tannins, and glutamic acid
Baobab oil is absorbed quickly and deeply into the skin, hair, and nails. It has a slight lightening effect (also on the hair) and is therefore often used to prevent age spots. Brittle nails and hair become strong and elastic again. Damage to the skin structure, such as scars or stretch marks, can be alleviated. The skin oil is ideal for nourishing massages. At room temperatures below 25 degrees Celsius, baobab oil becomes just as solid as coconut oil.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects are known neither from the use of the fruit powder nor the oil. The sour fruit powder is suitable as a dietary supplement for young and old. You should dose less in children than in adults. Baobab fruit powder is also offered in tablet form, but it is a little more expensive than buying the pure fruit powder to dose it individually.
Also, Read This